Thursday, June 10, 2010

Publishing your Product/Corporate website

If you are a startup and don’t want to spend much time in getting your website out, here we have a solution.

http://www.drupalgardens.com/ can get your website ready in 15 mins!!! To be practical, you can have your full blown website ready in a day. If you say that you have other providers who can do this, believe me they can’t. I strongly recommend you to run through the video and think again. I tried their beta and I am a fan of Drupal garden now!




What it is?

It’s a Drupal based hosting, with a great pluggin added for customization. With this admin plug-in you can

1) Chose templates
2) Chose themes
3) Chose color schemes( this is too good)
4) See workflows
5) Provide your custom CSS etc



Even though they are prized lil high, I think its worth if you are a start-up and focus on your product than the overheads.

No comments: